This wireless weather station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system. Includes outdoor sensor array and LCD console.
Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately.
The Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis’ legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that’s easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 professional stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
– Integrated Sensor Suite including temperature, wind, and rain sensors
– Mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
- TIME & DATE
View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- MOON PHASE
See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- FORECAST ICONS
Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY
Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS
See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better ‘feel’ for the outside environment.
Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- ‘CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY’ FEATURE
Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- WEATHER CENTER
Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD
Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to ‘current’ screen from anywhere in the program.
Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
- ‘THIS TIME YESTER DAY’ FEATURE
Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED
See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) from integrated sensor suite to console.
- RAIN COLLECTOR
Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01′ (0,2 mm) resolution.
Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 180 mph (290 km/h).
- WEATHER PROOF COVER
Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions. Electronics are potted or over-molded for added moisture shielding.
- RADIATION SHIELD
Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY
Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- EASY INSTALLATION
Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware kit.
- WIND DIRECTION
Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- SOLAR PANEL
Energizes the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
- BUBBLE LEVEL
Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
- 22 user-selectable alarms
- 12-hr forecasts
- Barometric pressure reporting
- RAIN COLLECTOR: Reports rain rate and rain totals. Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01′ resolution for US stations and 0.2 mm resolution for USM, EU, and UK stations.
- ANEMOMETER: Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h).
- WIND DIRECTION: Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY: Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity sensors. Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Outdoor sensors contained in radiation shield for optimum accuracy. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- BUBBLE LEVEL: Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
There are no reviews yet.